posted by albumatt @ 8:12 PM
oh dear. we love it!! those knees are hilarious. :) hi sadie!!
yay! more of these! :) so cute.
So, so cute! Seriously! Love those legs!
thanks for taking the time to post! she is so delicious we miss her a lot already! mom
Her knees are like annie's were...cinnamon rolls!
Oh she's darling! I adore those legs!! xoxo
Such delicious pictures. Just want to squeeze her.Love and Hugs
I want to see pictures of the new house!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
oh dear. we love it!! those knees are hilarious. :) hi sadie!!
yay! more of these! :) so cute.
So, so cute! Seriously! Love those legs!
thanks for taking the time to post! she is so delicious we miss her a lot already! mom
Her knees are like annie's were...cinnamon rolls!
Oh she's darling! I adore those legs!! xoxo
Such delicious pictures. Just want to squeeze her.
Love and Hugs
I want to see pictures of the new house!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home