Thank you for the pictures! Little Sadie is such a beautiful baby... you two are very lucky! And Katie is very beautiful too. She looks way too good... I can't believe she just had a baby a few days ago!
You guys are so cute!!! You really do have the CUTEST bunch. I am so excited to see you Matt being the big Daddy! You are so awesome! I wish you and your family the very best in your newest adventure. Keep us posted!
So I am little behind the times with moving and our laptop crashing so I lost you blog address, but congratulations!! Sadie is a doll! Look at you Katie--mamma to 4!
12 Comments:
Thank you for the pictures! Little Sadie is such a beautiful baby... you two are very lucky! And Katie is very beautiful too. She looks way too good... I can't believe she just had a baby a few days ago!
sadie is like the most perfect baby specimen ever. so pretty already!
new babies are the best! i'm so happy for you guys.
She is so precious!
Beautiful baby. Number 4...keep up the good work team.
Sadie is absolutly adorable, you guys make cute babies.
yay! those are so so beautiful. oh my goodness, i CANNOT wait to see her in july! huzzah!
You guys are so cute!!! You really do have the CUTEST bunch. I am so excited to see you Matt being the big Daddy! You are so awesome! I wish you and your family the very best in your newest adventure. Keep us posted!
You two make the cutest and sweetest babies ever.
Hugs,
Grammy
She is beautiful!
So I am little behind the times with moving and our laptop crashing so I lost you blog address, but congratulations!! Sadie is a doll! Look at you Katie--mamma to 4!
She is so beautiful!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home