Other recent happenings & pics
Annie went to go see the play Wicked - Fun!

Annie & Jack burying Ashley's fiancé Brad

Ashley & Brad are getting married this Christmas

Our post-tubby ritual is to comb Max's hair into new and innovative styles, this always gives the kids a good giggle before they go to bed. . .

This night was a little special as he was having a little date under the kitchen table with Saylor Hirt from down the street

Jack and his best buddy Charlie - all ready for Halloween!

7 Comments:
can't believe how old annie looks
i love the rockabilly hair on max. he's such a cutie.
I love all of the pictures! Did you guys get new furniture?
Hey Sis. Parker! I just love to read your blog, and keep up with your family outside of church!
(oops) ~Brynn
Sister Parker, your kids are so cute! I miss them so much! Sure hope everything is well with you guys! I hope YW is going great too! Miss and Love you!
Hey guys. Mason and Whitney here. Thought we'd just say a little "hola". Wow have your kids grown. It's been a long time since those game nights for FHE.
You guys look fantastic and your kids are babes.
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment
<< Home