Sadie Britton Parker
Yay! She's here - 7 lbs 4 oz healthy and cute as can be. We moved a week ago and now we have a new baby. . . things are a little crazy. It took some searching thru some boxes, but I finally found the cord for our camera. . . here she is:












Max has claimed ownership of his new "baby sissy" and is not letting anyone else hold her. . .she comes home on thursday - we can't wait!
As soon as we have our lives in some sort of order (ie: Grandma Callister comes down to save the day) I'll have more updates.

14 Comments:
thanks for all of the great pix! divine intervention as leslie says that you found your cord. annie, jack and max look so proud of her! she is already adorable. keep it coming. love from mom in southlake, tx!
she's just perfect! congratulations!
She is so cute! And max is cracking me up. It sounds like you guys are having a nice, calm summer. See you in a few weeks!
Congrats! Max is such a big boy now...
Thankful to hear the news that little Sadie is here safe and sound. What an adorable family!
Congrats Katie and Matt...she is beautiful just like the rest of your kids!! I love her name, Sadie...super cute! - ali
Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet her in a month!
Wow, you guys have 4 kids now!!! Your family is HUGE! :-)
Yeah, I was waiting for more pics. She is beautiful just like your other ones. Congratulations!
I wish I had seen this sooner...all though you did post it only 2 days ago. I've beenin tech week for my show and haven't been checking blogs. OH MY GOODNESS Sister Parker!! This is SO exciting...Sadie is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations to you and Brother Parker on your new beautiful baby girl and to Annie, Jack, and Max on their new little sis!!! WOW! So cool! I'm super excited for you!!! We miss you in our ward and still love you lots and lots!!!! ~alex~
She's really cute. She totally looks like one of your kids. Good thing we all married into families with cute genes, since all of our kids come out looking like the non-p* member of the couple. Can't wait to see her next month!
You guys are awesome!!! Congrats to you both! We are so excited to see your newest addition. I'm so glad things are well. I can't imagine a move in the middle of it all! So a family of 6, huh? That's awesome. We are still waiting for a baby sister on our end...
congratulations! what a beautiful baby girl!
Matt and Katie we stumbled over your blog and were very excited to find out that you just had a new addition to your cute family. congratulations! We hope you are all doing well. By the way this is Steve and Tara Sansom. Let us know when you come to Utah we would love to see you guys. Our blog is thesansoms.blogspot.com
we're in love with sadie already. so glad she's here. yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home