Your family is so beautiful! And what a great representation of California with the wetsuit shot! We will be there in less than a year and are hoping to get back into beach culture as a family. I sure do miss it, but it will be worth the wait, I'm sure. You really have an adorable family. Glad to see that things are well.
Um, she's PRECIOUS and gorgeous! Also? LOVE her name -- it's so classic yet unique and timeless. Does that make sense? First time at your blog and am already in love with your beautiful children. Their smiles and pride in their sister are evidence of great parenting! Congrats to you on a wonderful family!!
12 Comments:
wow, that is a cute little round face. she's perfect!!
yay!
Oh, she is so pretty! It looks like your kids are all having a lot of fun with her!
just a few more days until i see her in real life! yay! thanks for posting, matthew. once a year is better than nothing :)
Your family is so beautiful! And what a great representation of California with the wetsuit shot! We will be there in less than a year and are hoping to get back into beach culture as a family. I sure do miss it, but it will be worth the wait, I'm sure. You really have an adorable family. Glad to see that things are well.
Adorable pictures. Thanks so much! I blessed to be the grandma of this darling bunch!!!!
Sadie has definitely grown since the last time we saw her. Wow, they grow up so fast.
See you this weekend.
Wow, Sadie has sure grown and so has Max. Your kids are so cute!
I love her face, and we sure miss you guys in our ward.
Um, she's PRECIOUS and gorgeous! Also? LOVE her name -- it's so classic yet unique and timeless. Does that make sense? First time at your blog and am already in love with your beautiful children. Their smiles and pride in their sister are evidence of great parenting! Congrats to you on a wonderful family!!
Your kids are so adorable!
Matt and Katie your family is too cute. We Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home