Not Today Zurg

Monday, October 29, 2007

BYU Homecoming

Katie and Annie took a girls only trip to Provo a couple weeks ago for BYU Homecoming. They met up with some of the other Callister cousins and had a great time. It was Annie's first real time hanging out in Provo and seeing the school, where we used to live, where Katie and I met, etc.






This is where Katie and I first met in the Wilk about 11 or 12 years ago. . .

4 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Pa said...

thanks for all the pix! love max on the carousel. i thought you and katie met at your apartment?

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger albumatt said...

we actually met in Jason Harris' sunday school class in the wilk, I was sitting in the row behind Katie. . .

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Love the pictures. Especial;ly the ones of Max. Such a cute face.
Love and hugs
Grammy

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

How fun! You girl's are so cute. Love you guys! And cute pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home