
Happy Birthday Grampy!
We've had so much fun going over to Grammy & Grampy's for dinner every month - the kids FAVORITE part is cornering Grampy and having him tell stories - I wish I had pictures of their faces, they just site their with their mouths open afraid to blink. . .
We love you!
2 Comments:
Love the picture and thanks for the birthday greeting.
Love and Hugs
Grampy
Parker Family!!! Alyssa speaking (from the ward the one who went to college just in case you forgot jk). It's nice to the updates! Sure miss you guys! Sister Parker I was able to share an experience I had in YW when I taught the lesson at FHE last night. It was cool to be able to share something from home. Anyways, looks like you guys are doing great! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of the kids. I miss them. Love you guys! Snap! I gotta get to class! lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home