Not Today Zurg

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Good Times

For the last couple months Katie's been practicing & prepping for the Stake Musical "Good Times" & the last two weeks we've been enjoying the performances. The kids absolutely love seeing their Mom starring up on stage and for those of you that don't know Katie is extremely talented! She was in about 5 or 6 numbers, our favorites were Peter Pan & Dames at Sea. I'll post some video footage up here when I get a copy -







6 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

katie rules. i absolutely can not wait to see the video!!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

We are so sorry that we didn't get to see the show. Katie is sooooo talented. Can't wait to see the video
Hugs
Grammy

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Pa said...

jack and annie look so cute watching! glad we got to sneak into the dress rehearsals. mom and dad

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

Ooo, looks like Kate had a lot of fun in the show. I wish our stake did something like that. We have a super talented ward, but never do anything fun like that!

Wish we could have been there to see it!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger *megan said...

Katie, you were so great. I know you have your singing group and that you're awesome at that, but I hadn't ever heard you sing... you have a great voice! I'm sure Jack and Annie were so proud of their mommie and were in awe. I know I was.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger LizzyP said...

Katie! I just found your blog through my little sister's--she knows everybody, Cami included apparently. Anyway, I'd love to get in touch with you. E-mail me when you get a chance at playerlizzy@yahoo.com----Liz (Bjarnason) Player

 

Post a Comment

<< Home