Not Today Zurg

Sunday, March 25, 2007

This weekend

This weekend Grandma & Grandpa Callister were down to see Katie starring in the Stake Musical "Good Times." I'll post more on the show in a minute -
This is Annie & Jack practicing Katie's Peter Pan number at the beach & Jack playing with his buddy "Gwampa"



5 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

How come thay are so cute????? Really know why-look at their mom and dad
Hugs and more hugs
grammy

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger joojierose said...

totally saved those pictures to my computer. love them.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

All of your kids are so adorable. We can't wait to see you all in a couple of months! Tell Katie to be ready to franchise her singing group to me!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger elliott said...

The middle photo is so cute.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Dear Katie and Matt. It's Camille from "Cami and Camille of the late 1900s to early 2000s". I look at your blog all the time because your children are so cute! I think they're so cute because they don't just LOOK like cute kids, but they look like they ACT like cute kids too. You know what I mean? Anyway, I just had to say hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home