those pictures are so cute. jack has the best smile i think i've ever seen. what a cute little dude. and we totally don't remember parker ever being that chubby. sheesh.
those are some awesome pix! i don't think i have ever seen the skateboarding one - too cool! yes jack is a wild and enthusiastic man - it was fun taking him out to lunch yesterday. he enjoys life to its fullest! mom
Those are all very cute pictures. Jack is definitely one of my favorite people. I find myself talking like him all the time and the phrase "happy new year" (but in Jack's voice) has become a huge part of my every day speech, just ask Tim.
I can't believe he is 4! Crazy... cute pics, I'll have to check back more often. I guess I have you to thank for my new blogging craze. Prior to Jeff talking about your blog, I had never even heard of one. so, thanks!
8 Comments:
those pictures are so cute. jack has the best smile i think i've ever seen. what a cute little dude.
and we totally don't remember parker ever being that chubby. sheesh.
Jack is so handsome! I can't believe he is 4 already...
We are looking forward to hugging him (and all your kids) in June!
those are some awesome pix! i don't think i have ever seen the skateboarding one - too cool! yes jack is a wild and enthusiastic man - it was fun taking him out to lunch yesterday. he enjoys life to its fullest! mom
guy, i can't believe he's 4! he is so handsome.
that is fun to see his picture when he was a an infant still and see how he has grown up. happy birthday to him!
Those are all very cute pictures. Jack is definitely one of my favorite people. I find myself talking like him all the time and the phrase "happy new year" (but in Jack's voice) has become a huge part of my every day speech, just ask Tim.
Nothing much to say except he is growing up so fast and he is one of the cutest ever!
Love and Hugs
Grammy
I can't believe he is 4! Crazy... cute pics, I'll have to check back more often. I guess I have you to thank for my new blogging craze. Prior to Jeff talking about your blog, I had never even heard of one. so, thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home