Not Today Zurg

Monday, January 15, 2007

Lagging

Man have I been lagging - I've just been slammed at work since the holidays -
I have pictures to post and will do so in the next day or two.

It was fun to see Emma & Elliott this weekend. Emma is about the cutest thing ever!

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well get around to it quick...I love browsing your blog when class gets slow (or even when it doesn't!)

My friends and classmates who sit behind me all love the pics of the kids on their snowboards. But I have to censor some of the Jack pictures to protect the innocent.

-Stu

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

patiently waiting. . . i'm sure the pics will be worth the wait.

love you guys! audrey called annie the other day, maybe we'll try again. these little sillies won't even remember each other come hawaii!

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am PATIENTLY waiting!
Love and Hugs
Grammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home