Not Today Zurg

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Singers Company

Katie just finished another successful semester of Singers Company with 3 wonderfully cute Christmas performances. It really has gotten out of control! The girls love it & there's now a waiting list to get in. . .

Annie was so cute and had so much fun, she's talented like her Mom!


2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no surprises there, annie and katie are both great singers. i remember annie learning those little songs when she was still in a highchair. so cute. the snow looks fun! can't wait to get there.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Kate... that group is huge!!
You are so amazing and talented.

As soon as I am released as the prim. prez I am going to come steal all your stuff... I know Emma will love it, although I probably won't be quite as fab a director as you are!

Ginger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home