posted by albumatt @ 10:23 AM
Good for her. She is a dancer and an actress! Annie looks so grownup in this picture. What a beautiful little girl. Know you are proud of her as we all are.Love and HugsGrammy
So cute! "fall" primary prgram? Do you have a Spring one too?
So cute!! I had no idea you had a blog! I found it some round about way. What adorable pictures! And Annie did such a great job in the program!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Good for her. She is a dancer and an actress! Annie looks so grownup in this picture. What a beautiful little girl. Know you are proud of her as we all are.
Love and Hugs
Grammy
So cute!
"fall" primary prgram? Do you have a Spring one too?
So cute!! I had no idea you had a blog! I found it some round about way. What adorable pictures! And Annie did such a great job in the program!!
Post a Comment
<< Home