So friday night was the official ward "Trunk or Treat" party. The kids got overloaded with candy and had a great time. We won the award for best family costume, I gotta say, we looked pretty sweet. . .
Matthew by far has won for "best hair" You guys look so good... We miss Max tons and all of you. We look forward to seeing you in your incredibles costumes on the slopes in December.
How perfect. You had the kids in the right order and everything. I love that you have a blog now. Now there is no need to call you guys anymore. The pictures are great.
11 Comments:
wow, that is perfect! very cool guys. lovin that wig, matthew!
totally wicked!
You are incredible! These costumes are wonderful. No wonder you won the contest. Great picture!!!!!
Love and Hugs
you guys should use that for your christmas cards this year.
that is radical! i love it.
you guys looked so INCREDIBLE - so sorry that we missed it!
Matthew by far has won for "best hair"
You guys look so good... We miss Max tons and all of you. We look forward to seeing you in your incredibles costumes on the slopes in December.
Love ya~
Awesome!!
That was such a great idea!! I love it!!
How perfect. You had the kids in the right order and everything. I love that you have a blog now. Now there is no need to call you guys anymore. The pictures are great.
I couldn't look at this without commenting. It's me Camille...Cami's friend. You guys are a good looking family, especially at Halloween. Good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home