This Weekend


Max is definitely loved at our house - there is no shortage of attention from his big brother and sister.

Annie and Jack have been busy imagining in their fort, this was after Annie's soccer game - she's on the Orange Blossoms, they're a powerful force to be reckoned with.

Katie's been working hard all weekend redoing our whole closet, she's almost done and it looks really good - we're finally getting organized!



I had some surfboards to finish shape - this is one I just finished for Too Faced.
Speaking of Too Faced, Jerrod, the CEO is going to featured on the VH1 show "The Fabulous life of . . ." Should be very, very funny - I'll give you guys a heads up when it airs.

3 Comments:
awesome - we are so impressed that katie can do your closet and that you can make a forked tail on a surfboard! i hope that the too faced guys aren't actually going to wax it and put it in the ocean! mom and dad
I can't believe how old Max is looking.
your kids are so cute, and your wife is awesome. but you already know that! can't wait to see Jerrod in action, I bought some too faced stuff dirt cheap the other day from that email. Thanks! Can't wait to get it.
Post a Comment
<< Home